Trekker Series Pellet Stove by Quadra-Fire
Fuel type: Wood pellets
Heating area: 1300 – 2900 square feet
Maximum heat output: 16,400 – 51,000 BTU/h
Ready for an Estimate?
The new Trekker pellet stove with Efficient Energy (E2) technology is the most powerful and efficient pellet stove ever designed by Quadra-Fire. E2 technology helps achieve 83.2% efficiency—saving money by burning less fuel. The standard 7-day programmable thermostat, 80lb hopper and easy-clean cast iron firepot ensure this pellet stove is easy to operate. These efficient pellet-burning stoves are the only stove available with cast iron construction on all major components—proving it’s built to last.
- Heat large spaces with up to 51,000 BTUs—heats up to 2,900 square feet, based on climate and home efficiency
- EPA certified, with low emission levels of .74 grams per hour
- Load less fuel with an 80lb hopper
- Use less fuel with 83.2% efficiency
- Exclusive “Efficient Energy” (E2) burn technology makes it easy to maintain your heat
- Cast iron heat exchanger, firepot and exterior add detail and durability
- 7-day programmable wall thermostat
Specs & Manual
|BTU/hr Input:||16,400 – 51,000|
|Heating Capacity:||1,300 – 2,900 sq ft|
|Hopper Capacity:||80 lbs|
|Viewing Area:||217 sq in|
|Efficiency:||LHV 83%, HHV 78%|
- View our installation of a Trekker pellet stove in Bruceton Mills, WV.