The GMG pellet grills are fired with wood pellets. Their unique design allows them to couple as a smoker as well as a grill. These pellet grills will connect to your smartphone via wifi allowing you to start the grill as well as changing grilling temperature from inside the house.
Other features include a foldable shelf, light inside the grill, and a place for a rotisserie.
THE GMG DIFFERENCE
How a Pellet Grill Works
The digital controller controls the internal temperature by managing the pellet flow.
A motor turns the auger, which feeds pellets, into the firebox.
A hot rod in the firebox ignites the pellets and a combustion fan keeps them burning.
A fan inside the pellet hopper maintains positive pressure, preventing burn-back in the hopper.
When they meet, these two air-flows create the ultimate wood-burning fire, circulating pure hardwood smoke throughout the grill.
Pellet Grill FAQ's
- Yes, pellet grills need an electric source to run. The pellet grills we sell can operate off a vehicle battery or a standard electric outlet.
- Pellets last indefinitely in a pellet grill as long as they stay dry.
- It is recommended to use grilling pellets for pellet grills and not heating pellets.
- We do not encourage mixing the pellets used in a pellet grill and pellet stove unless they are labeled to work in both.
- Absolutely! Pellet grills make excellent burgers with a great smoked flavor.
- We recommend smoking them at 200 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes and then grilling them to order at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The GMG pellet grills we carry can operate between 150 and 550 degrees Fahrenheit.
- GMG pellet grills are able to sit exposed to the weather. Many people prefer to buy a grill cover to keep them clean and dry.
- Yes! Pellet grills are an excellent grill for smoking food since they can be set to a low temperature.
- GMG offers a thermal blanket to help pellet grills maintain steady temperatures in cold temperatures, especially when smoking food for long periods of time at a lower heat.
- There are no health issues or risks in using a pellet grill for cooking and smoking food unless you are allergic to small amounts of wood smoke.
Your Local Pellet Grill Supply Center
If you enjoy grilling and smoking, and you are looking for a reliable grill or smoke source, then take a look at our line of pellet grills!
GMG pellet grills allow for the ultimate in control and customization over your outdoor cooking, grilling, and smoking.
With consistent cooking temperatures, an easy pellet feeding system and motor, and additional features to customize your cooking experience, a pellet grill makes any grilling dream come true.
At Ebyland, we are your ultimate source for pellet grills and supplies. With a line of GMG grills, bags of locally-sourced wood pellets, and other grilling accessories, we are your one-stop-shop for pellet grills and supplies!