Fresh Cut Sod
Our fresh cut sod contains a blend of 90% turf-type tall fescue and 10% bluegrass for a soft and easily maintained turf for the mid-Atlantic region.
- Maryland Certified
- $6.99 per roll (2ft by 5ft)
- 600 sq. ft. per pallet
- Ask about quantity discount
- Pickup of sod Friday morning
Our fresh-cut sod is designed to thrive and requires minimal maintenance in the Mid-Atlantic region, also known as the Transition Zone.
This Maryland Certified Turf contains a blend of 90% turf-type tall fescue and 10% bluegrass. This blend is designed to withstand the hot summers and cold winters of the Mid-Atlantic region.
Monitored for weeds, pests, and fungus, as well as as a number of other things you don’t want in your yard, our quality sod is designed to do the following:
- Require very little maintenance – Maryland Certified Turf is drought-tolerant due to its dense root system.
- Withstand heat, shade, and direct sunlight.
- Remain naturally healthy due to naturally occurring fungus that helps ward off insect pressure.
- Help the environment – Clippings left behind provide soil nutrition, and tall fescue grass is a great tool to help control water runoff and soil erosion problems.
- Provide superior quality – Our sod meets the criteria of Maryland Certified Turf.
Whether you are a homeowner, landscaper, or building contractor, you can enjoy the fast installation and quality turf that your family, home, and customers deserve!