Mushroom compost, also referred to as mushroom soil, improves the condition and quality of your soil. No matter whether you want to improve your garden, flower bed, or yard, here is how mushroom compost will help your soil:
- Mushroom soil is rich in nutrients and organic matter.
- Mushroom soil helps seed take root in your yard, flower bed, or garden.
- Mushroom soil absorbs water which helps sprouting plants.
- Mushroom soil can be used for most plants, vegetables, and grass.
- Mushroom soil from Ebyland contains no peat moss.
We deliver mushroom compost to Cumberland, MD, and the surrounding area. If you have a truck or trailer, you can also pick it up directly at our store!