QUALITY HARDSCAPE MATERIALS
We supply beautiful hardscape materials with a lifetime warranty
We proudly carry EP Henry Hardscaping products.
Hardscape products that provide...
MORE USEFUL SPACE
Turn bare patches of ground, crumbling walkways, and unusable hills into stable sidewalks, patios, and retaining walls.
Replace rotting wood, uneven sidewalks, and cracking concrete with stability, safety, and lifetime quality.
Have peace of mind with hardscaping materials that come standard* with stain resistance, ultraviolet shielding, and acid rain protection.
*Pavers with color tech feature
Getting EP Henry Hardscaping Products Is Easy...
SELECT YOUR PRODUCT
Our sales team will help you choose the EP Henry Hardscaping products that you need to complete your hardscaping project
We will deliver your products to your home, or you can choose to pick them up at our store.
ENJOY YOUR ENHANCED BACKYARD
Enjoy the beauty, quality, and usefulness of your outdoor living area!
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
"This is the first time that we ever took on a project like this and the folks at Ebyland helped us thru the entire project. They worked with us on selecting the blocks for the retaining wall and the pavers for the patio along with the installation process. They were very friendly and helpful, if you are considering a project such as ours I would highly suggest talking to the folks at Eby's."
WHAT TO EXPECT?
We are a certified EP Henry Hardscaping distributor and carry their products exclusively. Experience the quality, customized options, and peace of mind that comes from using a national brand.
EP Henry Hardscaping materials are designed to last a lifetime and come standard with a lifetime warranty.
Don't let a hardscaping project scare you! Our sales team will walk you through every part of the job; we even connect you with a contractor we know and trust to do great work.
WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER?
Walls that fail
Sturdy, lasting walls
More useful space
Increased home value
Patio to entertain guests
- Yes, Ebyland partners with local hardscape contractors who will install your hardscape project. Simply let us know what your needs are, and we will partner you with the right contractor for the job.
- A good hardscape base usually consists of 4-6" of crusher run gravel that is well-tamped.
- Yes, Geotextile fabric is recommended for every hardscaping project because it prevents the base gravel from mixing with the subsoil. This ensures that your base gravel does not erode over time from the freeze/thaw cycle.
- Patios should be sloped at least 1" per 10 feet to drain properly.
- Retaining walls should have a perforated drain pipe behind the second course of wall. This drain pipe should have "daylight access," or drain access through the wall, every 25'.
- Yes, it is good to use edging for these types of projects. Edging helps keep the polymeric sand and edge pieces strong and intact over time.
- We sell the Pavermate polymeric sand produced by SRW products.
- When a wall is higher than 4', hardscape manufacturers always recommend using Geogrid reinforcement. This provides added long-term wall stability and helps prevent shifting.
- Properly installing polymeric sand, also known as jointing sand or polysand, keeps weeds from growing and provides long-term stability.
Local Hardscape Supplier in Cumberland, MD
Whether you are looking to rebuild your patio, make a new walkway, or add a new retaining wall or seating wall to your outdoor space, adding a hardscape project provides long-term quality and beauty.
As your local hardscape supply center in the Cumberland, MD, area, we have a variety of EP Henry Hardscaping supplies and materials in our store at Ebyland.
We provide quite a few features with our hardscaping projects as well. This includes outdoor fireplaces, outdoor firepits, low voltage landscape lighting, natural stone products, and much more!
We can help you design your new hardscape space, and if you don't want to install it yourself, we can also arrange for a trusted contractor to help you with the installation.
Stop by the Ebyland store today to begin designing your dream outdoor space with quality hardscape products!